Sunday, October 23, 2011

October 23, 2011

Josh is home!  Josh is home!!!  I brought him home today around 3pm, and am so happy he is back.  He has been progressing very well and is on solid foods again.  The surgeon left in all three drains around his incision.  We will probably go to his office sometime this week to get those removed.  His energy is still pretty low but he will be going back to physical therapy starting tomorrow.  We will also be seeing the oncologist this week to determine when he will start his chemo again. 

As some of you may or may not know, I went to the ER yesterday.  I have been having severe mid back pain and my OB wanted me to make sure that there was nothing going on  with my kidneys.  It was a long day there, as most ER trips are.  I am happy to report that it wasn't anything serious, just a pulled muscle or pinched nerve.  I'm still in quite a bit of pain but I can manage.

We are praying and hoping that this was Josh's last visit to  the hospital...we ask that all of you keep praying for his constant healing and remission.

We love you all,
Josh and Kalyn

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Great news Josh! So glad you are home and Kalyn, happy to hear that you will be ok also...take care of yourself! Give Embyr a hug from us. We will continue to pray for you both for strength and healing.
Love you all!
Glenn and Gayle and family