Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16, 2011 9am

Good morning everyone, Josh has had a sleepless night and was in quite a bit of pain. I didn't get much sleep either but am going to have my mom sit with him in a little while so that I can try to get more rest.  Things may not be progressing as quickly as we thought they would.  His chest tubes will have to stay in another day or two and his heart rate is elevated.  He also has a low grade fever, they are most likely going to keep him here another day or two.  We just got finished praying together, he asked me to say the words while he repeated them.  God is amazing and we have all the faith in the world that all the prayers and love are working in his favor.  We see a full healing in progress no matter how bad things look.

Thanks again for all the prayers and may you all be blessed!
Kalyn

6 comments:

Tante said...

Time is on our side....This will give Josh more time rest.

Wishing Josh blessing this morning.

Anonymous said...

Prayers said everyday for healing for him. You are in my prayers Kayln and may you stay strong! May god continue to heal Josh. Much love from us, Christie

Tessa said...

Patience is a virtue :). Don't let the bumps in the road (like having your appliances stolen-you know what I'm talking about) misdirect your focus! Pray for each little step. Right now it's regulate heartrate and figure out what is causing the fever. Praying for that! Thanks for the update ;)

Tessa

Chad Whitaker said...

Josh, just wanted to leave you a reminder of how much God loves you and how much our family loves you!
It was so great to pray with you on Sunday!
Love you brother!

For His Glory,
Chad, Tessa, & family

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11-13

Anonymous said...

Josh and Kalyn,
Small setbacks lead to God's greatest blessings, so just look forward to the grace he will be showing.
Love you both,
Autumn

Anonymous said...

You hang in there and tell Josh that sometimes when you are this sick the third day is worse because your feeling better but your body is not always on the same page. Praying for a good night of sleep which is the greatest healer.

linda