Saturday, August 13, 2011

Update 9:45am

Thanks to everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers. We are so blessed and thankful that Josh made it through the night. News from the doctor this morning....his condition is now considered stable. The fluid is clearing from his lungs and that news is very promising, but he is still on the ventilator. The doctors have decided to leave him sedated today so he can rest and heal. More news will follow as we are updated by the doctors. Please continue to pray for small miracles. We are hopeful and confident that this battle is not over. Thank you all so much for your love and kindness. Kalyn and Josh are so blessed to have such a strong support in their family and friends. Keep praying!

Kelsey

3 comments:

Josh Reinke said...

This is mother Mary expressing my thanks to all of you for your love &support. Please keep praying.

wendy d said...

I was asked to pray for this family through facebook and realized as I read the blog that Josh is the son of Wendy Reinke, who was so sweet to me when I taught music for the first time at Double File Trail 18 years ago. Although we had lost touch, please tell her that Wendy D. sends much love and prayers for her, Jenna, Josh, and his sweet family...

Unknown said...

Praying for Josh and all the family. I was asked to pray from a post on an Above Rubies email loop. I have asked my friends on facebook to pray and will continue to do so.